Escape from work without feeling frazzled when you arrive.
Escape from home without worrying you forgot to do something.
Escape from travel meltdowns.
Discover how to plan your greatest staycation or vacation...ever!
Time management fixer Helene Segura delivers thought-provoking, yet entertaining time management keynotes and seminars that give busy professionals the powerful strategies and tactics they need to cut lost time. By improving efficiency, she helps companies lower employee stress levels, decrease absenteeism, improve retention, and increase profits.
The author of four books - two of which were Amazon best-sellers - Helene has been the featured organizational expert in more than 200 media interviews including publications such as US News and World Report and Money Magazine, as well as on Fox, CBS, ABC and NBC affiliates.
Her Bachelor’s degree from Texas A&M University is in Political Science. She focused on international affairs, so she learned about negotiations and the importance of dissecting situations from different perspectives. Her Master’s degree from UTSA is in Educational Leadership. She learned about running a business, as well as educational psychology – behavior change and behavior management. Since 2006, in both her individual consulting and trainings, she's used all of those skills to teach audiences how to pin-point their barriers to personal efficiency and implement changes that will save their sanity – and save the companies for which they work a great deal of money.
When she's not revealing solutions as The Inefficiency Assassin, she enjoys experimenting with recipes, traveling and watching movies.
- Welcome! Start here...
- How to Use this Platform: a quick tutorial from the folks at Thinkific
- Do this as soon as you decide to go on vacation.
- TGE Ch 1 Part 1
- TGE Ch 1 Part 2
- TGE Ch 1 Part 3
- TGE Ch 1 Part 4
- TGE Ch 1 Part 5
- TGE Ch 2 Part 1
- TGE Ch 2 Part 2
- TGE Ch 2 Part 3
- TGE Ch 2 Part 4
- Prepare your household
- Leave Home and Work Behind - 3:18
- Checklist: Escape from Work
- Checklist: Escape from Home
- Checklist: Escape from Travel Drama
- Checklist: Escape from Home & Travel Drama (condensed version)
- Checklist: Escape from Packing Meltdowns
- The Secret to Maximizing Space - 3:20
- Packing Light: Carry-On Only - 8:45
- Medications Bag - 4:03
- Toiletries Bag - 6:46
- Electronics Bag - 3:57
- Purse or Messenger Bag - 4:09
- Backpack or "Personal Item" - 4:04
- How to Store Your Passport and Credit Cards - 2:21
- Dealing with a Lost Passport - 0:51
- Footwear aka Shoes! - 1:49
- Tops - 1:25
- Hats - 0:44
- Bottoms - 1:00
- Day Bag or Day Pack - 2:08
- Van Bag - 0:57
- Before you go...